Hunt-Cain Consulting specializes in career, leadership, and communication strategies for students and professionals in the education, civic, and corporate fields.
Dr. Andrea Hunt, Partner
Andrea Hunt is Director of the Mitchell-West Center for Social Inclusion and Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of North Alabama.
Dr. Butler Cain, Partner
Butler Cain is Assistant Vice Provost for International Affairs and Professor of Mass Communication at the University of North Alabama.
Our consulting services focus on key elements of education, civic, and corporate organizations:
- Communication strategies
- Conflict management and resolution
- Inclusive practices
- Leadership development
Trained and experienced in academic research, professional journalism, and policy analysis, we are skilled writers who can prepare public policy documents on a range of topics:
- International affairs
- Domestic issues
- Public education
- Mental health and disability services
Academic Career Coaching
We have substantial experience in higher education as faculty and staff, and we specialize in career coaching for:
- Tenure-track assistant professors, particularly at regional four-year universities, who want to achieve tenure and promotion.
- Tenured faculty who want to pursue leadership roles such as department chair, program director, or graduate coordinator.
- Non-tenure-track faculty and professional staff who are considering graduate study to broaden their career options.
- Students who are preparing for a career in higher education.